COVID 19 Regulations
- Please adhere to social distancing of 6 feet.
- Our deck chairs and tables are configured to support this.
- Please sit with your family only
- Please use our sanitation station when entering and exiting the pool
- Only one person in the restroom at a time unless it is a child that needs accompanied by an adult
- Our staff will ensure sanitation of the facility to give our customers a safe experience
Batavia Swim Club Rules and Regulations
Batavia Swim Club reserves the right to close the pool during inclement weather
General Club Rules
- No running, pushing, rough housing, horseplay, sitting or standing on the head, neck, or shoulders of others, or any other inappropriate behaviors will be permitted.
- Inappropriate behaviors, gestures, language, or other forms of abuse of rules and regulations as posted will result in warning and possible immediate dismissal from the club property.
- All non-swimmers and beginner swimmers must be supervised at all times.
- No food, drink, or gum allowed in the pools.
- No public displays of affection.
- No twists, flips, backwards jumps, or dives off the side of the pool.
- No pets, hard plastic toys, tennis balls, water guns, or rafts with ropes allowed in pools.
- No flotation devices, including life-jackets and water wings, allowed off diving board.
- Glass is prohibited in all areas at all times.
- Rafts, floats, sponge-balls, and other certain pool toys are permitted in big pool at manager’s discretion.
- Appropriate swim attire is required.
- Non-toilet trained kids must wear a swim diaper when in pools. Regular diapers are prohibited.
- Club members are responsible for the conduct and safety of their families and guests while using the club facilities.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted but must be in a non-breakable container and covered under a cozie or other non-alcohol marked container.
Diving Board Rules
- One person on the board at a time.
- One bounce only.
- No running off the end of the board.
- Go straight off the end of the board when entering the water.
- Keep arms above head when entering the water head first. No “Sailor Dives.”
- Swim directly to the diving well ladder and exit pool.
- Wait until the diver in front of you has reached the ladder before going off yourself.
- Do not use goggles, masks, or snorkels when going off the boards.
- The following dives are prohibited: Seat drop, Hand stands, Sitting dives, Tandem dives and Sailor Dives.
Baby Pool Rules
WARNING: NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY Adult (age 16 and older) supervision is required AT ALL TIMES for your own child. Adult must be inside of wading pool fence with child. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- No running.
- No food or beverage allowed in pool.
- Put all toys away when finished.
- Non-toilet trained children must wear a swim diaper at all times.
- Report any accidents to the manager immediately.
*All rules subject to interpretation by manager*